March 14, 2010

365 Collection

After thinking long and hard about it, I have finally decided to do my own 356 Collection.

It'll be like a photo journal of some sort. I pick a picture (taken by me of course) to represent that specific day and say something creative about it (or at least try to say something creative).

People usually start their 356s after their birthdays and since I just turned 22 last last week I decided to collect pictures from the last 10 days.

March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday! So yeah, I celebrated my 22 years of existence with my closest friends. Mind you I was so dramatic on that day. But I ended up smiling like there was no tomorrow. I got him as a surprise. :)

March 6, 2010


I didn't get any sleep on that day. My friends slept over my place and well, sleepovers doesn't really involve any sleeping. In this case, I was up all night with him. He was studying for a Philosophy Oral Exam.

March 7, 2010


It's my best friend's 21st birthday! It sucks, but I wasn't able to celebrate with her. I had a paper to write. She understands, right? I love you dear!

March 8, 2010


I spent most of the day in my bed doing what I do best: Sleep. Been up all night finishing a Philosophy paper. I kind of missed my deranged Philosophy Professor who gave me a 3.0 when I clearly deserved a better grade.

March 9, 2010


It's the usual today, eat, sleep, facebook, tumblr and sulk. I live such a boring life. I contemplated on starting my blog. Thought of names ended up with Strawberry Kiss. It's perfect.

March 10, 2010


Today I was left home alone. Bored to death I decided to raid my pantry and bake Cream Puffs. Inspired by the movie Julie and Julia; I created my blog. Hello Strawberry Kiss.

March 11, 2010


I don't go out of my room often, I just realized that there were flowers on the console table. It's for me. Thank you: to whoever was thoughtful enough to give me flowers. Oh yeah, I just realized that I misspelled Strawberry on my URL I had to change my address to ilovestrawberrykisses instead.

March 12, 2010


I lost a good friend today. She's been a part our family for 7 years and it hurts to see her go but it's her time. I love you Barbara.

March 13, 2010


Aside from the left over puffs I decided to put cream cheese in, I made a bet with Monica. The stakes are pretty high (for Monica's part that is) but I just realized how stupid the bet is, I don't get anything from it! Plus I'll suffer for five long days.

March 14, 2010


Progetto Tre is still pending. I'm too lazy. I'm missing someone, I need motivation! I need inspiration! Everyone's rambling about how boring the match between Pacquiao and Clottey was. I'm indifferent. Not that I'm unpatriotic, I just don't like Pacquiao.

That's pretty much it for the past 10 days, at least I'd have something to put in here if I'm not in the mood for cooking, baking or doing anything artsy fartsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment