March 18, 2010

Top Ten: Stores

One of my favorite things to do is hangout in malls. No, not for the free air-conditioning. But because of the following: My top ten favorite stores in the Philippines. :)

10. David and Goliath

Borrowed from David and Goliath's site.
 Though its a bit too pricey here, I just love the kiddie concepts. It never gets old.

09. The Body Shop

You can never go wrong with strawberry lip balm. Hmm.
 There's just something about me and The Body Shop items. Cherry Blossoms, Strawberries and other fruity goodness. It's just a boxful of love.

08. Papemelroti

 Grabbed off the net.
 I have a fascination for storage boxes, since there's no Ikea here I've found a local store with tons of pretty storage boxes.

07. Clipper

My favorite piece: 2000 pesos worth. Stitch coin bank. 
 Aside from eBay, Multiply and random stalls I can find a lot of Stitch collectibles here.

06. Tickles

My car's funky signs. Love!
 There's a lot of funky finds in this store.

05. Hobbes and Landes
Borrowed from Hobbes and Landes' site.
 Aside from their scrumptious Fro-Yo, I love board games, weird toys and pet accessories (but I will never clothe my dogs, they're not meant to be dressed. They have fur for crying out loud.)

04. Artwork

Borrowed from Artwork's site
I'm a fan of the weird and vintage. I buy most of my shirts here.

03. Mothercare

Shangri-La Branch
 No, I'm not a mother yet. But I have this thing for buying baby stuffs. You know, tiny booties, onesies and mittens. I'm a sucker for babies!

02. Toys R Us

TriNoma Branch
 There's just something about this toy store that keeps me young. The only downside to going here is that I end up adopting a stuffed animal.

01. Powerbooks

This is not my photo, I just grabbed it off the net. Picture taking is not allowed. :)
 I can spend hours in this store just browsing art, photography and architecture books. If you're running late you can find me waiting here.

2 comments:

  1. amen to powerbooks and clippers. tickles too! the rest in your list is pricey already XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artwork's not pricey! Haha! Let's shop?

    ReplyDelete